- Thank you to Wendy Joiner who sends us a cheque each month for hundreds of pounds from her charity shop in Lincolnshire.
- Saturday 2nd February - Ashley Green Quiz Night. A massive £1250. Brilliant.
- Sunday 9th December - Christmas Market at the Rescue Centre. Just over £1000 raised. Excellent.
- Sunday 19th August - Cream Tea. A fabulous £1301.88 raised. Thank you.
- Sunday 8th July - Dog Show. The extreme heat meant we cancelle the Dog Show and just held a fete. £621.70 raised. Thank you to everyone who attended despite the heat.
- Sunday 27th & Monday 28th May - Open Days. £950 raised. Thank you
- Sunday 13th May - Prestwood Stroll to the Polecat. £120 raised. Thank you.
- Saturday 21st April – Tring Quiz. £747.40 raised. Thank you.
You can now shop online and help raise funds for for Chilterns Dog Rescue Society! Easyfundraising is a shopping directory listing some of your favourite online stores including Argos, Next, Debenhams, John Lewis, Toys R Us, HMV and over 600 others. Just use the links on the easyfundraising site whenever you shop online and, at no extra cost to you, we'll receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple! It's completely FREE to register and you won't pay a penny more for your shopping when you use the Easyfundraising site. In fact you can even SAVE MONEY as many retailers offer discounts, special offers and even 'e-vouchers' exclusive to easyfundraising.
If you shop online anyway then why not raise valuable extra funds for us by using this fantastic scheme. All you need to do is visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk and when you register, select Chilterns Dog Rescue Society as the organisation you wish to support.
We have committed to the Fundraising Regulator`s Code of Practice. As a member of the scheme we follow this Code of Practice and comply with the key principles within those codes. The Fundraising Regulator will also act as an independent adjudicator in any complaint about fundraising practice which cannot be resolved under our own complaints procedure.